gas station stuff

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LC

Reaction score
I have been out in the garage some here of late trying to get different categories together, they are thrown here and there, mixed together and so on. The only thing I have accomplished so far was to get the 125 plus metal lunchboxes all together, and put in boxes, or at least I thought so till last evening, after finding an additional 22 more of them stashed here and there.[/align] Thanks for the posts, I enjoyed viewing them. Might go out and work on some more of my junk after while. We just had a light rain here an hour or so, no sun shining, will be cooled off a very small bit. It has been super hot here as of late and we have had litlle rain at all. We really need it, especially for the crops. I live in a rural farming area, most crops do not look all that good.[/align]

tristian bottle

Reaction score
actually i do speak English and only english the thing is i was 11 when i wrote that (i am now 13) and i can spell very well, i am just a fast typer and tend to add in letters so can we please not talk about my spelling and gramer [>:]

LC

Reaction score
Hello Tristian , I remember your past post , but I do not recall who it was that made a comment as to your spelling . There is nothing wrong with typing fast , I try and do so myself , usually make a lot of mistakes as well ! But if you look at the top of the reply window , among other things there , you will find a spell checker up there , that you can click on and have it check and correct your spelling before posting your comments . Just click on the block where you see REC with a check mark underneath it . I usually use it when ever I post unless I am in a real big hurry . It does not take that long to have it check your spelling .Thought I would mention it to you in case you were not aware of it being there . Nice to see you get back in here and getting your feet wet !

ajohn

Reaction score
Hey Tristian,
when is your birthday?And do you still collect?This guy says "DANDY"

C48FAB17C7704F0CA77928E37399E6AD.jpg

Attachments

• C48FAB17C7704F0CA77928E37399E6AD.jpg
    C48FAB17C7704F0CA77928E37399E6AD.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 75
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm glad that you all stick up for one another re: unnecessary comments. Regardless of age, we all are continuing to learn, we are different and each of us has different strengths.

I used to work for a family who was from Newfoundland, and as Tristan's spelling goes, I was able to "read" alot of my old boss'es accent in his message, (just you can sometimes vaguely tell a person's age and place of origin by their handwriting). Once I knew that he was from up there I could hear Myra saying his words in her Newfoundland-Scottish dialect - so I'm guessing that alot of what you're reading isn't so much spelling as dialect being spelled phonetically. He's spelling the way I think he's hearing everybody speak. Myra, Hazel, Mabel and Audrey all said "anouter" when they were saying "an other", and they all pronounced August and Birthday the way he has spelled them, just as you might read them said in dialogue.

Keep talking, Tristian, I love it!

glass man

Reaction score
WOW! GROOVY TRIP FROM THE PAST TILL NOW!!![8D] "LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN"! JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky