CERTO brown bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jes2kls1

Reaction score
First time on this site.

I also have a brown bottle with a rectangular indention, engraved??? 1/2-CUP along with an arrow pointing down to a line, below line arrow pointing up and below arrow is 1/2-CUP again, on the bottle. No other markings, that I can see. It's about 7 1/2" tall and about 7 1/2" in diameter. I am not really an active bottle collector but, have several bottles which I have come across over a period of years.

Does anyone have any information they can share about this bottle?

In addition I have a Grolsch brown bottle with a porcelain stopper.

Does anyone have any information they can share about this bottle

Tried to upload a picture but, my picture is too large and I don't know how to make the jpeg smaller.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Grolsch is a fermented grain product used for catching a buzz. They still make it and sell it in those bottles.

jes2kls1

Reaction score
At this time, I don't think I am planning to sell either, but curious if they are worth anything. I found a Grolsch on ebay where they were either trying to get or got $22.00. I thought that was impressive... but, I don't know anything about bottle collecting.

creich9

Reaction score
There is a picture of this bottle that I posted a few weeks back it is on the second page of the forum about the 5th post down.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18