martinellis

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dansalata

Reaction score
hey folks havent been around with anything to show ,,but was invited to a dig a few months ago and got this one...idk much on it... DSCF0807.jpg

Dansalata

Reaction score
i dont know jim...yes i am gonna be 60 on wednesday.....and still working...good to have something to post lol...glad you are still out here too...still enjoying the brigham bottle..its a beauty...

Lordbud

Reaction score
i dont know jim...yes i am gonna be 60 on wednesday.....and still working...good to have something to post lol...glad you are still out here too...still enjoying the brigham bottle..its a beauty...

What is the Brigham bottle, Dan?

Dansalata

Reaction score
thanks for the info jason...the crane & brigham sf.. i think its a extract? beautiful floral design...traded jim sinsley some little own drugs i found...ove by the julian dump

Lordbud

Reaction score
I'm guessing it is similar to an example I won a while ago on ebay.SF Crane & Brigham extract 01.jpgSF Crane & Brigham extract 02.jpg

Lordbud

Reaction score
I emailed Martinelli customer service regarding the M.S. embossed on the bottle. Here is part of the response I got:

"The bottle you have appears to be one of ours from the 1870 to 1880 period. The “MS” on the bottle stands for “Martinelli Soda” "

Ha I guess we all should have figured that, right? :confused:

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Nice to get a response at all let alone an accurate one. Did the have a MC for cider I guess might be a question? ;)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora