Can't Find Anything On It

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JustGlass

Reaction score
Got this bottle a few weeks ago in Maine from a friend who purchases dug bottles from diggers and resells them. I like the embossing and had never seen it before so I purchased it from him. Can't find anything on it. Looks before machine made with seam stopping at neck. Does anyone have any info about this Pine Cone Liniment bottle?

Attachments

• IMG_8624.JPG
    IMG_8624.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_8629.JPG
    IMG_8629.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_8628.JPG
    IMG_8628.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 174

Mtrick79

Reaction score
Hello I am very new to this site I'm not sure how to start a new thread so please forgive me for posting on yours can you possibly leave me on how to start a new thread my son found a bottle on our family Century Farm the other day that we believe to be very old and quite rare

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Hello I am very new to this site I'm not sure how to start a new thread so please forgive me for posting on yours can you possibly leave me on how to start a new thread my son found a bottle on our family Century Farm the other day that we believe to be very old and quite rare

If you go back to the list of threads, there's a big grey button at the top that says "Start New Thread." Click on it and you can start a new thread. You're definitely right about it being old (probably about 100-120 years) and judging by the size of Elgin you're probably also right about it being quite rare, though I don't know if anyone here will know how it ranks in terms of rarity of Oregon drug store bottles. In general any individual drug store bottle will be a lot rarer than your average patent medicine bottle due to them only being used in one store.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu