Kist Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Kinburn

Reaction score
Hello all.... Just curious if anyone has one or knows anything of this vintage. I have been unable to find any info or images of this particular label style and this forum seems to have an amazing knowledge base, Photo taken in Toronto Canada in 1959-60 and yes, that's me....

Attachments

• Ian Gordon Britnell 11.jpg
    Ian Gordon Britnell 11.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 225

RCO

Reaction score
definitely a Kist Ginger Ale bottle , don't have one either , not especially hard to find , you'd often see one at antique malls if you look around .
found pictures of 2 different versions in my photo's

kistgreengingerale.jpgkistgreengingerale1.jpg

JKL

Reaction score
Hello all.... Just curious if anyone has one or knows anything of this vintage. I have been unable to find any info or images of this particular label style and this forum seems to have an amazing knowledge base, Photo taken in Toronto Canada in 1959-60 and yes, that's me....
That picture is fantastic!
You should enlarge, frame and display. You can likely sell copies as well.
That bottle is pretty common, you will find them on Kijiji, Facebook Market Place and in Antique markets from time to time. I have a couple and picked them up for around $5. Jason
IMG_2304.jpgIMG_2305.jpgIMG_2306.jpg

Last edited:

Ken_Riser

Reaction score
That picture is fantastic!
You should enlarge, frame and display. You can likely sell copies as well.
That bottle is pretty common, you will find them on Kijiji, Facebook Market Place and in Antique markets from time to time. I have a couple and picked them up for around $5. Jason
View attachment 187774View attachment 187775View attachment 187776
Pop I guess or some thing never ever even heard of them what state they from ?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Ken_Riser

Reaction score
Pop I guess or some thing never ever even heard of them what state they from ?

Lol almost said. Ginger ale kist dang what was the ginger ale that almost sounded like kist dang Ohio name I'm thinking kist two words maybe one I remember as a kid dang I'm 58 now born 69 dang girl's name maybe ale not ginger oh that little blond always singing on old showdancingto oh wore them funny looking shoes clog looking she was very very talented such a young age blond a dog I remember to with her some reason bandir spankie and those kids show day one eyed dog black patch I forget dang

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora