1 Gallon Sprinkle Whiskey bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

thegeneral

Reaction score
My father-in-law found this gallon whiskey bottle in Spartanburg , South Carolina some years ago before retiring. I have no idea about this type of thing, so would like to know whether this bottle is valuable or not. Have included a picture of it. Thanks AJ

Lj22452.jpg

Attachments

• Lj22452.jpg
    Lj22452.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 267

woody

Reaction score
Welcome to the bottle forum, AJ.
Being a nice sun colored amethyst GALLON sized bottle embossed with at least three cities on it and a whiskey to boot, you bet it's collectible.
I'm sure that bottle collectors from those cities, Pensacola, Fl., Jacksonville, Fl. and another city from Louisiana, which I can't make out, would love to have that bottle in their collection.
It definately has value.

snake oil

Reaction score
I like it too ! I have no clue on the "book" value on your bottle or if it is even listed . I can say that I personally , would not hesitate to pay $20.00 for it . Unless it is cracked , chipped , or scratched .

diginit

Reaction score
Just to let you know, Amethyst would date that pre 1915. Not a penny jar,for sure.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi General and welcome to the forum !
Nice Whiskey jug ! Sprinkle is one of the more common of the Florida Whiskeys. But any Florida Whiskey is very collectible ! Don't quote me on this......But if I recall correctly ... I have seen these Sprinkle Whiskey Glass Gallon Jugs sell in the 75.00 - 100.00 + range in mint condition. I have seen the Sprinkle fifths priced for around 50.00 - 65.00 at Shows. Nice Bottle for sure ! Brian

Jaxboy

Reaction score
Hello: I'm new to the forum. I happen to be from Jacksonville, Florida where Sprinkles Whiskey was once located. I am looking everywhere for anything related to Sprinkles Whiskey, Atlanta Coast Distillery and Ridgeway Whiskey. If anyone has any information regarding whiskey jugs, bottles, etc. please let me know. I will pay top prices! Thanks- Steve

Jaxboy

Reaction score
My father-in-law found this gallon whiskey bottle in Spartanburg , South Carolina some years ago before retiring. I have no idea about this type of thing, so would like to know whether this bottle is valuable or not. Have included a picture of it. Thanks AJ

Lj22452.jpg
Any chance you still have the sprinkle whiskey bottle?

hemihampton

Reaction score
TheGeneral hasn't been in here in 18 Years?

Reactions: Roy

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown