$110 for this Pepsi...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JohnN

Reaction score
I don't get it... There is really nothing I need to say about this. http://goo.gl/AiagQ

LC

Reaction score
I don't get it either , the guy must not have had anything better to do . I remember watching a guy stretching Pepsi's and other pop bottles like that at our county fair a good many years ago . They had a box wired for 110 with what looked like white sand in it . Reminded me of one I saw at an optimist once . They used it to heat up ear pieces on glasses to make it possible to adjust them . The guy at the fair would just stick the neck of the bottle into the hot sand for a minute or two , and then take hold of it with an apparatis of some kind and stretch them right out just slick as you please . Thought it was pretty neat watching it being done .

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
It's probably less of a collectible and more of a novel decoration in some rich person's house. In that case, it should be listed under "interior decorations: stuff you don't really need"

carobran

Reaction score
i dont know about yall but im fixin' to go get a lighter and a pair of tongs and make my worthles 70s acls in to $110 pieces[8D][8D][:D]...............i wonder if theyll explode??[:eek:][8|][8D]

JohnN

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

i dont know about yall but im fixin' to go get a lighter and a pair of tongs and make my worthles 70s acls in to $110 pieces[8D][8D][:D]...............i wonder if theyll explode??[:eek:][8|][8D]
I was thinking the same thing. Anyone here want one? I'll give a discount to everyone here: only $50, instead of the usual $100.

barrelsofbottles

Reaction score
You can't use a lighter....maybe put a stick in it and hold it over a fire.[:D] But be careful because when you take it off the fire it may crack! Let me know and maybe I can list some of our slumped bottles for 50.00.[:D]
You just never know about that auction site.

carobran

Reaction score
you could probably list a funny shaped rock and someone would bid[8|][8D][;)]

JohnN

Reaction score
All right, I guess I can't get $100 for mine, but I might be able to sell them for $50. I'm fine with that. And the discount still stands, I'll sell here for $25.

carobran

Reaction score
ill beat that price![;)].......$20 for forum members.......$40 for anyone else![8D][8D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis