1919 Coke Bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Val Nolen

Reaction score
I have a Coca Cola bottle I believe is a 1919. It is a hobble skirt, with embossed (raised) letters. It says Coca Cola on one side, and Coke on the other. Letters are clear like the glass color. It has never been opened. Does anyone know what it might be worth?

Mjbottle

Reaction score
If your talking canadian coke bottles i think you might be refering to what is called a D19.
On the heel of the bottle there should be a diamond embossed with a 19 in the middle. Again thats for canadian bottles.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
It's not from anywhere near 1919 if it says Coke on it. They didn't start saying Coke until the 50s or 60s. It's probably not worth very much unfortunately.

Val Nolen

Reaction score
If your talking canadian coke bottles i think you might be refering to what is called a D19.
On the heel of the bottle there should be a diamond embossed with a 19 in the middle. Again thats for canadian bottles.

There is nothing on the heel or very bottom! About 1 & 3/4 inches up from heel it has:
19, some symbol, then an egg shaped circle with a one digit number or symbol in the middle of it...cant make it out. So it wasn't made by Root glass co., and no city or state name. Can't find one just like it online. It's a mystery!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
There is nothing on the heel or very bottom! About 1 & 3/4 inches up from heel it has:
19, some symbol, then an egg shaped circle with a one digit number or symbol in the middle of it...cant make it out. So it wasn't made by Root glass co., and no city or state name. Can't find one just like it online. It's a mystery!
If you can post a picture it would make the identification easier.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac