1923 Coke large store display bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello , I received a call from a friend who has a 1923 Coca-Cola bottle about 20'' tall & embossed from Va. I have no pictures yet to show. I was wondering what price range I should offer him if in excellent condition ? I have not personally ever seen one in person and not sure I would buy it to keep or to sell it. Thanks for any ideas. Kevin....

LC

Reaction score
Hello Kevin , my 94 book list a 1930s twenty inch bottle at 325 . It does not show a 1923 though , don't know if this actually helps any , best I can do . I have never seen one of the twenty inch ones before except for pictures . Good luck with it .

epackage

Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't pay more than $20-25 for one Kev unless I was a hoobleskirt Coke collector

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Thanks to both of you !!! I understand that there were copies made of these bottles, Which the ones Jim linked on to look like copies ? At least to me, They didn't show a bottom picture of either bottle. Soon as I get a picture of the bottle in question I will post it. The seller is telling me it is not a copy, been there done that before!!! Thanks again for all the help I receive from all in here. Kevin...

zecritr

Reaction score
looks like they selling for about 50 to 75 on e-bay some got them priced at a couple hundred :) but they had bidders so.....

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
WOW, Quite a difference in price range there guys. If the bottles Jim linked to here were copies would that account for the lower prices ? Or like Jim and "Z" say they are only worth 50.00 to 100.00 ? I also called a friend in Roanoke that has sold 2 original bottles for 300.00 each. This can get confusing !!! I think I will pass on this bottle unless someone in here is interested and they PM me and I will make offer for them and all they have to do is pay shipping cost over there offer if accepted. Thanks all for the information. Kevin...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18