1948 COCA COLA GALLON PAPER LABEL CAN

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Here is my most recent discovery. A very unusual 1948 Paper Label Coca Cola Syrup Can in a GALLON size. I actually had one of these when I collected soda cans, but it was nowhere near in as good condition as this one. Not sure how common these are and even though I have no intention of collecting soda cans again considering the condition I could not pass this one up. Funny that I found an old Coca Cola box recently and now this. Good things come in threes so I'm excited to see what else crosses my path.
CCola1.jpg

CCola2.jpg

CCola3.jpg

CCola4.jpg

CCola5.jpg

CCola6.jpg

CCola7.jpg

shotdwn

Reaction score
Nice can. It‘s looks like it had a pretty sheltered life. Fantastic condition. Couldn’t get many that size on a shelf though.

K6TIM

Reaction score
Here is my most recent discovery. A very unusual 1948 Paper Label Coca Cola Syrup Can in a GALLON size. I actually had one of these when I collected soda cans, but it was nowhere near in as good condition as this one. Not sure how common these are and even though I have no intention of collecting soda cans again considering the condition I could not pass this one up. Funny that I found an old Coca Cola box recently and now this. Good things come in threes so I'm excited to see what else crosses my path.
View attachment 230269
View attachment 230270
View attachment 230271
View attachment 230272
View attachment 230273
View attachment 230274
View attachment 230275
I never seen a old Coke Cola can like that.Look's to be an old cone-top type of can?

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I never seen a old Coke Cola can like that.Look's to be an old cone-top type of can?
The metal syrup can must have not been used for very long. Wish I could remember the date on the other one I had. The glass syrup jugs must have had an edge over these as that is what we are used to seeing. It does resemble a cone top too.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Here's a pic of some of the different version. LEON,
CokeGallonCones2.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member