1950s dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PorkDaSnork

Reaction score
Found a dump from the 1950s about 150 feet from my 1890s dump. Some things I found from right to left. Thoughts/Values?

Smirnoff 25 Oz
Alberta Distilleries 25 Oz
25 Oz bottle, amber
26 Oz bottle, green
Unmarked
Heinz
Unmarked
Heinz
Heinz
Possibly some sort of soda or beer?
Unmarked
Flask with orange liquid that smells like basil or oregano in it
2x waterman ink

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 100

RCO

Reaction score
not really much value for those sort of bottles , any dump is filled with old liquor and ketchup bottles however the thime period might have potential

is milk bottles from that area from the 40's / 50's I'd keep an eye out for them

also a couple soda bottles from parry sound , not sure if I mentioned " Sprunts Beverages " before they did ginger ale and operated in parry sound in the 50's , there bottles are pretty hard to find , I only have 1 that I found in a buy/sell store in Huntsville several years ago

this bottle is 10 oz and same size as common green beer bottles from that era , however is also a 7 oz bottle and 30 oz bottle which I don't seem to have pictures of but seen before

not sure if you same my post but the other day I also finally found one of those cormacks ginger ale bottles from parry sound , if was hidden in the sand off a dock here although paint is faded silver

DSC02831.JPG
DSC02833.JPG

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky