1996 Olympics Busch Light bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
Just bored so I thought I'd post this bottle, this a bottle I found along the roadside a few years ago, nothing special really, but kept it because it was an Olympics year bottle. I figured it was a Budweiser labeled bottle, but after searching for Budweiser labels for it and not finding any, I tried Busch labels and found the one you see on this bottle which is the bottle I had found. Just wondering if there ever was a Bud/Bud Light variant or even regular Busch label used on the same bottle, so far I haven't seen any bottles or labels stating Budweiser/Busch or Bud Light for the '96 Olympics......;) 20220804_140315.jpg

Last edited:

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi Ruby,

I admire your Olympic spirit, but to be honest, if you ever need space--I'd put this one on the auction block. They made so many... However, let it age another 30 years and you'll never know who needs it to complete their collection. Still bored? In this heat, fill a few water ballons and have some fun. :D

Reactions: Roy

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
Hi Ruby,

I admire your Olympic spirit, but to be honest, if you ever need space--I'd put this one on the auction block. They made so many... However, let it age another 30 years and you'll never know who needs it to complete their collection. Still bored? In this heat, fill a few water ballons and have some fun. :D

Lol, I know a guy that buys these types of bottles, wasn't planning on getting rich with it, heck I may just give it to him. My main interest are the Paper label Packie style beer bottles and earlier paper label spirits bottles....... ;)
:)

Reactions: Len

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94