1st of many questions im sure.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BottleDawg

Reaction score
well first i would like to say hello, and introduce myself. i have taken the nick BottleDawg because im in construction, an on this new jobsite where we are working, bottles started showing up. alot with writeing an alot without. well somehow i point em out in the banks of our ditchs and in our piles of dirt, kinda like a birddog, lol. now after finding many bottles, a collector/digger has stoped by an has given us alot of info on some of these (around the years of late 1880' s to 1920' s) an has bought a few. im in Colorado springs CO, an these are the bottles he is most intrested in. but i have a few from other places in the counrty an would like a lil info on them, or maybe a lil info on where to start looking. im not really looking to collect, but i would like to find out some history, and maybe sell for a couple of bucks an help someone start or add to a collection. so any help/advice would be great.

the first bottle i would like a lil help with is about 8 1/2 inchs tall,2 to 2 1/2 square, brown or amber color, on one side it has raised letters an says DR. T.W. GRAYDON CINCINNATI, O. DISEASES OF THE LUNGS (an all of the periods and the comma are included on the bottle.) im guessing it was for TB, but would like more info.

if i posted in the wrong section of these forums plz let me know.

BottleDawg

Reaction score
here is a pic. (not the best cam for detail tho.)
and thx BottlesandMore, he has helped with some info.

Fd93467.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis