2 bottles to collection..does any know if good or bad find. On left is ED. Pinaud Paris. On right is Fellows Co Chemist St John N.B.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Edmonch1

Reaction score
16093431398017544554833347307549.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
They certainly aren't bad finds, but they are both very common unfortunately.

brent little

Reaction score
You have to start some where.Bottles are a pretty huge curve to get. been collecting since i was 12. 63 now

buriedtreasuretime

Reaction score
You have to start some where.Bottles are a pretty huge curve to get. been collecting since i was 12. 63 now

Brent Little meet Tim Little, been digging since I was 9, I’m 65 now. I grew up in rural Nevada, lots of places to dig and in fact one of the best was in my own back yard. Our back yard bordered the original Chinatown in Winnemucca Nevada. A city earth scraper doing some prep for a new fire dept garage scraped the earth on the border of the yard revealing burnt embers and glass shards. My mom took me out of school for the afternoon and I dug for that Friday thru the weekend. It was a privy about 4x6. It was chock full of great stuff. Unfortunately I was inexperienced and impatient and broke some beautiful paper thin pumpkin seed flasks and other pottery pieces. A few years later or maybe it was before( my age challenges my memory) the city built the public library on the half city block behind us that was the China town. Every one in that town was out digging when they scraped the property. Some amazing stuff came out of there as well.
Good name you got there! happy New Years and keep on digging if you can find a place to sink a shovel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis