2 New Cobalt Blue Bottles with Labels.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Just picked these 2 up about 3 or 4 days ago. My last 2 Bottles of 2021. Both have Original Labels & Both have alot of embossing on the back. LEON.

2ElysiansLabeled.JPG

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Those are stunning bottles! Great embossing too, I wouldn't have expected that drug store-style embossing considering the fancy full-colour labels.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
What for a source do you have, or is it something you rather not say? Just being nosey as I have no source like that!!!!OMD
Bottle shows are the best. You have any by you, do it even if you just want to kick the tires. I like meeting the sellers, lots are diggers too!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Old man digger

Reaction score
Bottle shows are the best. You have any by you, do it even if you just want to kick the tires. I like meeting the sellers, lots are diggers too!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
We only have one show around here. And it's at a place called Shupe's Grove near Adamstown Pa. They have it twice a year but it's always raining and like a swamp in the spring and hot as the parvoviral cat on a hot tin roof in August.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
We only have one show around here. And it's at a place called Shupe's Grove near Adamstown Pa. They have it twice a year but it's always raining and like a swamp in the spring and hot as the parvoviral cat on a hot tin roof in August.
I went this past summer. Schupps grove or the area, reminds me of camping with my parents when I was little. We used to go all over the Country.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis