200 apothecary and quack medicine bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jjfever5k

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: soda bottle

The caulk bottle from Milford Del. is super common. The factory is still there. Is there any other Delaware bottles in the lot?

Thanks is for the info! I will have to check for other Delaware, not sure off the top of my head.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
I would be interested in any bottles from Baltimore.....let me know if you have any.

jjfever5k

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: PrivyCheese

I would be interested in any bottles from Baltimore.....let me know if you have any.

I have two of these Abbott's Bitters bottles for sale if you're interested.

8DEBB6FC728C46F9995B1789521B09BD.jpg

Attachments

• 8DEBB6FC728C46F9995B1789521B09BD.jpg
    8DEBB6FC728C46F9995B1789521B09BD.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 88

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
You also might want to put it in a ziplock baggie in case the yucky stuff leaks out........
A good plastic wrap and tightly wound rubber band over neck. If it leaks you can at least hopefully save the label.

Asterx

Reaction score
Fantastic haul! I have some interest in adding a few to my collection since you have stated that you're open to selling. Congrats on the Pond's, I see its doing very well indeed and nice looking auction.

jjfever5k

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Asterx

Fantastic haul! I have some interest in adding a few to my collection since you have stated that you're open to selling. Congrats on the Pond's, I see its doing very well indeed and nice looking auction.

Thank you! I'll include the Flickr link again. If you see anything you like let me know. I'll let you know if they are still available. Thanks again! Flickr bottles

Asterx

Reaction score
Thanks, I have looked over the photos earlier and sent you an email from the link on your profile. Look forward to your reply :)

jjfever5k

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Asterx

Thanks, I have looked over the photos earlier and sent you an email from the link on your profile. Look forward to your reply :)

Thanks for letting me know. I just checked, they were in my junk mail folder. I'll read them now :)

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac