2010 SECRET SANTA: SIGN UP HERE!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dean

Reaction score
Hello Charlie,

Get in!!! If you draw names to a list and let the upper name give to the one under him and let the last name on the list give to the top.
this way it doesn't matter how many and you won't have worries about giving as much as you get or the other way around as you don't have a direct exchange between two collectors. It shouldn't matter anyway. Just a suggestion, if that problem arrives. I'm game for any manner you decide upon.

Have a great evening,

Dean

ajohn

Reaction score
Hey Charlie,
Brother,you are doing a great job here,nipping buds and keeping this train on the tracks.
I for one thank you,and send you and yours Christmas blessings much cheer this season!
I gotta feeling Santa is gonna try to convert you to a jar lover[;)].

glass man

Reaction score
I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT I GET JUST AS LONG AS IT IS RICK'S PUCE FLASK![8D] JAMIE

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Get in!!! If you draw names to a list and let the upper name give to the one under him and let the last name on the list give to the top.
this way it doesn't matter how many and you won't have worries about giving as much as you get or the other way around as you don't have a direct exchange between two collectors. It shouldn't matter anyway. Just a suggestion, if that problem arrives. I'm game for any manner you decide upon.
That works, kinda a clock but since you got 5 clocks you have to separate them. Still doesn't matter how many total people.
It's a reincarnation so it can come back as whatever Karma decides.
As long as we don't end up with half a Charlie in the end, it's good.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Thank you for joining in again, Doug!! [:)]

That makes 38..

cyberdigger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

That works, kinda a clock but since you got 5 clocks you have to separate them. Still doesn't matter how many total people.
It's a reincarnation so it can come back as whatever Karma decides.
As long as we don't end up with half a Charlie in the end, it's good.

Let me bring you folks up to speed regarding the categories.. there's really only two, MEDS and WHATEVER.. insufficient turnout for the others.. here is the MEDS group:

Joethecrow
Peerjey
Ktbi
Cowseatmaize
Digswithstick
Dean
Bottle109
Botlenut
Dabeel

..if any of you wish to change your group status, let me know, please!

Now, regarding the "clock" or "wheel" method of exchange, it's still a possibility.. the distinction between this and last year's pair method is that you send your gift to one member, but a different member sends to you.. what's the difference? well, you interact with 2 members instead of just your match-up.. there's no direct comparison of gift type or value, no trying to out-do each other.. and of course it works even with odd numbers of participants.. other than that, it's kinda the same idea.. I wouldn't mind hearing other opinions from you good people before choosing the way to do this! [;)]

Thanks, everybody!!! [:)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Those are some excellent points, Fred, worthy of consideration! [;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky