2012 ABN Calendar Photos

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
Here's the link to the photo album with everyone's pics in it. Hopefully it works.

http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz166/Rockhounder55/ABN%202012%20Calendar/

Before we start any voting, would everyone that submitted photos, please check and make sure I got them right. I was cross-eyed by the time I finished putting the album together. ~Mike

RedGinger

Reaction score
Looks great, Mike! Thanks for doing that. I know stuff like that is a pain; I was trying my darnedest to make a video last night, using pictures, in Windows Movie Maker. That thing is a pain, or maybe my computer is just too old. I abandoned that project until I can get help. Your work is appreciated. This is going to be a great calendar. When will the voting be?

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
Well, so far, after 48 hours, we've had 3 of the 21 members that submitted photos chime in to tell me I got their photos right. At this rate, I'm figuring we can start the voting around February or March. Will that work out for everyone? [8|] ~Mike

glass man

Reaction score
Sorry just seeing this...you got ours right!THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK WORKING WITH US HARD HEADS!!JAMIE

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Rockhounder55

Well, so far, after 48 hours, we've had 3 of the 21 members that submitted photos chime in to tell me I got their photos right. At this rate, I'm figuring we can start the voting around February or March. Will that work out for everyone? [8|] ~Mike

I almost missed this too, Mike. Let's just do this thing.[:D][8D]

carobran

Reaction score
Mine are correctomundo,now lets start voting,its almost 2012!![;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi