2018 Tulsa Bottle Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Eric

Reaction score
First time going.. Can't believe I've never gone before... It's more than a bottle show.. dealers from around the country set up with bottles and vintage signage... loved it! will be going from now on... it goes along with their monthly flea market so there were over 200 dealers set up... something for everyone for sure. I work for Orca Beverage, we bottle Lemmy and Spiffy Cola along with Nichol Kola.. found a few pieces for my collection. I posted more pics on our Facebook page (Orca Beverage Soda Works) so check those out and share to get the word out if you're a Facebook person...
Was a great show my buddy picked up a few good bottles... wife and daughter found stuff so it was a great weekend... There's a nice antique mall near by I-44 Antique mall .. lots of good vintage advertisement there as well...
tulsa1a.jpgtulsa3.jpgtulsa9.jpgtulsa11.jpg

bigber4604

Reaction score
This was my second year attending and I feel it is the best ACL bottle show in the country. I had 2 tables of Big Chiefs and Indian ACLs for sale. Sold well and even found several great bottles for my collection!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I see 3 soda cans I would of been Interested in, the white Nesbitts, The Green Donald Duck & the Dr. Pepper. Wonder how much they wanted? LEON.

iggyworf

Reaction score
Some great signs! I have a brother who lives in Tulsa but he is not into bottles at all.

Eric

Reaction score
Iggy... sounds like you need to pay your brother a visit next June. Ha
I don't recall the prices on the cans sorry.. was so much to take in.. wasn't expecting this type of show... Was really taken back. This show was more like the Coin-Op show in Chicago every
November and April.. there they have jukeboxes, older soda machines and coolers then tons of signs, clocks and such... much like this show. Very few bottles but they do show up. but I
can't recall anyone setting up specializing in just bottles and cans there.
This show was worth the 5 hour drive for me and will attend again... no telling what I missed taking so long to walk around and take it in.
Bigber.. I know I walked by your table I remember all the Big Chief bottles.. never seen so many different type of bottles for one brand.. I'm not familiar with Big Chief. Great stuff!

bigber4604

Reaction score
It is about a 20 hour drive each way for me but its worth it. I ended up adding a couple dozen pretty good ACLs to my collection from this show. I plan on setting up again next year so you'll have to stop by and chat.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora