3 Centa Bottle Expertise Needed

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ineedainfo

Reaction score
Hello folks out there on this forum! Hopeful some of you out there can provide me some feedback on a 3 Centa bottle I found in a barn. See the pictures. Needing some expertise with details about the bottle, year make, where made and probable selling value would be great. The picture of the bottom has the Letters in caps L C W and also the number 3 is listed…is that indicative of where it was produced?

Attachments

• IMG_E0390.JPG
    IMG_E0390.JPG
    759.3 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_E0392.JPG
    IMG_E0392.JPG
    574.6 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_E0393.JPG
    IMG_E0393.JPG
    504 KB · Views: 185

bubbas dad

Reaction score
the LCW should read LGW, which stands for Laurens Glass Works. the 3 should be the date code but i don't remember them. you can look up glass markers marks for LGW and that should tell you how to read them.

slugplate

Reaction score
Never seen one before. But, whether it's blown or ABM can also help date it.

Ineedainfo

Reaction score
the LCW should read LGW, which stands for Laurens Glass Works. the 3 should be the date code but i don't remember them. you can look up glass markers marks for LGW and that should tell you how to read them.

I looked more closely at the bottom....you are absolutely correct...it is a G and not a C upon closer inspection. I will do the homework suggested on date code. Based on what I have read online thus far, have not seen anything about an LGC marking on the bottom of 3 Centa bottles?....just cities/states made in or no marking at all. Thank you for your feedback/insight...very helpful discovery info.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18