30oz Canadian Crush for Christmas!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mrosman

Reaction score
Hi again Ivan... perhaps the effects of retirement and being away from the bottles for a few years. I am trying to dig out my original manuscript. Your reference to p.52 and the actual picture is correct. Looking a bit further, the chart on p.44 (O.C.Beverages, 'Mr.Crushy' RIGHT), omitted the 30oz. As well, the script on p.51 does describe your bottle. I guess when you write the next edition on Orange Crush, you can correct me and update things even further.... regards, Michael

Canadacan

Reaction score
Hi again Ivan... perhaps the effects of retirement and being away from the bottles for a few years. I am trying to dig out my original manuscript. Your reference to p.52 and the actual picture is correct. Looking a bit further, the chart on p.44 (O.C.Beverages, 'Mr.Crushy' RIGHT), omitted the 30oz. As well, the script on p.51 does describe your bottle. I guess when you write the next edition on Orange Crush, you can correct me and update things even further.... regards, Michael
Yes I understand, I myself tend to become that way if I have been away from a certain subject for a period of time and then have to get refreshed on it.
I see on pg 44 the 30oz is not mentioned, there is always room for refinements :) ....things change too as new information comes our way.
Ron and I have been in discussions about a new book....the task seems so daunting!.. hahaha
Merry Christmas to you!

mrosman

Reaction score
Thanks about p.44.... yes it was a daunting, although fun experience... hope you and Ron get on to it. If I can help in any way, I am always available... again, Happy Holidays

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp