Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

3rd marble ever help

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
ROBBYBOBBY64
You changed your avatar again? I liked the last one. The first did not even look like you. This one is not bad, your name dewy on a chess board. DIGGIN AINT EASY. I wish I knew more about this topic. I am learning with every marble thread. treeguyfred knows his marbles much more than I. That's the best I can do is give you a referral to another more qualified member.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Dewfus

DIGGIN AINT EAZY
Nov 30, 2019
Ligonier,Indiana
You changed your avatar again? I liked the last one. The first did not even look like you. This one is not bad, your name dewy on a chess board. DIGGIN AINT EASY. I wish I knew more about this topic. I am learning with every marble thread. treeguyfred knows his marbles much more than I. That's the best I can do is give you a referral to another more qualified member.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Cant know it all lol but like .myself and bottles you'll only get better lol

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
It's a good marble you've found Dewey! I'm between Vitro, Marble King or Master Marble Opaque Patch of some sort... I'd say 1930's to 1950's
~Fred
TreeguyFred marble master pulls through again! How long have you been collecting marbles Fred? I know from your post/thread that you have a gorgeously displayed collection.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venor_Thesaurus