4 Point Bottling Co.- Baltimore, MD???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

btrout

Reaction score
I have just found this bottle in Baltimore, MD- it is a green glass bottle with red lettering- what I think is called ACL, but I am not sure since I just started researching. The front says "4 point, bottled by 4 Point Bottling Co. of Baltimore, MD" and the back says "A refreshing drink you'll like 4 point", "contents 7 fl. oz" and "Carrying the 4 point trade mark, this bottle must not be used for any other drink." I have tried in vain to find any information on this company. Does anyone know anything about it? If it was a beer or soda bottle? The bottom is embossed with "118", "14", "51", and "7". I do not know anything about bottles and would love any information you could provide. Thank you so much!

Hf10102.jpg

Attachments

• Hf10102.jpg
    Hf10102.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 69

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi btrout, welcome to the forum. nice bottle. the balt. antique bottle club should be able to help. they have a balt. bottle book. i plan on attenting the balt bottle show to get help with some of my bottles. that's march 6th at essex community college. good luck, rhona

btrout

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, maybe I'll see you there!

glopf43

Reaction score
Hey btrout. There is a web site that deals with ACLs. I looked but your bottle is not listed. There are a number of listings for "Five Point" soda. However, I would go to the site anyway, it is full of valuable information. And you might be able to register as the "locater" of the 4 point bottle. Here is the link; http://www.gono.com/museum2003/paintedbottles/paintedbottlehomepage.htm, I hope I typed all of that in right. I will test it to make sure. Welcome to a great hobby...Well it is typed in correctly BUT it won't work. It is the same as on my "favorites list"! Maybe if you type it into your own url it will work...good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4