49er Historical Bottle Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

westernbittersnut

Reaction score
The 35th 49er Historical Bottle Show will be held at the Gold Country Fairgrounds in Auburn, CA on November 30th and December 1st, 2012. The 'Best of the West' bottle show this year will feature ROSENBAUMS bitters and CUNDURANGO bitters bottles as the featured display. All collectors/dealers are invited and encouraged to bring their examples of these bottles to display in a large wonderful back-lit display cabinet with locking glass doors. We have room for 60 examples. This is not a judged event. This is the largest antique bottle show held in California outside of a FOHBC National.

nhglass

Reaction score
We are looking forward to the show Warren !!!! It will be nice to catch up with you there [:)]

tigue710

Reaction score
I'll be there, I dont have a lot of Merch this year though... dang bronchial congestion going on has kept me inside and not digging for going on three weeks now!

nhglass

Reaction score
Sounds good to me Matt ! Let the quest for New England glass begin !!!!!

westernbittersnut

Reaction score
The 49er Historical Bottle show for 2013 is scheduled for a new venue! We are planning to move the show to a larger building where all 130 sales tables will be housed into ONE building. In fact we are hoping to increase the sales tables to 200 next year. We have several vendors coming to our new location who have never set-up before at our previous location. We are hoping to expand this bottle show to be THE largest ever put on in CALIFORNIA. This is very exciting news.

nhglass

Reaction score
Looking forward to the move to the new venue Warren [:)]

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: westernbittersnut

The 49er Historical Bottle show for 2013 is scheduled for a new venue! We are planning to move the show to a larger building where all 130 sales tables will be housed into ONE building. In fact we are hoping to increase the sales tables to 200 next year. We have several vendors coming to our new location who have never set-up before at our previous location. We are hoping to expand this bottle show to be THE largest ever put on in CALIFORNIA. This is very exciting news.
Sounds like the new location is a done deal!! where is it?? and is it closer to Sacramento?? inquiring minds WANT to know...[;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado