49ers win!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dabeel

Reaction score
Baltimore to Oakland/San Francisco, now San Diego
Yes Sir!....great comeback from 17-0 early on wouldn't you say?

Now I don't wish bad fortune on the Ravens, but if they win and it's a 49ers vs Ravens Superbowl..I will be in a pickle since I love the 49ers since moving here in 1993...but my hometown is Baltimore. And the fact that I love to see Brady lose, it would be great if the 49ers can do that in a Superbowl.....now I'm just rambling

Cheers Andy,
Doug

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Thanks Doug. I think it would be fun watching the two Harbeaughs dukin it out so to speak if the Ravens go too. I want the 49ers to win their sixth Superbowl so the record will be tied...........did I spell Harbeaugh correct??

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I wish they would be playing the patriots though.
I wish I bet on the Ravens. I think I was the only one to know the Pats would blow it, at least in NE.
Oh well, can't bet on football here anyway. [:D]

glass man

Reaction score
Well since the FALCONS LOST [:mad:][:mad:][:mad:] I will be rooting for the NINERS!Some of it is because RAY LEWIS got indicted for murder in 2000 I think and he made a deal to squeal on the two others with him...because witnesses changed their testimony they all walked...look it up...the man is no hero to me and should be in prison...nothing against the RAVENS..JUST RAY!!
JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp