5th Annual ABN Christmas Bottle Exchange

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

peejrey

Reaction score
Dumpdiver said:
Hey Pee, Would it be posible to unsign me? I'm uncomfortable about receiving gifts so instead I'll be just giving a little something to ABN. Thanks... Don
It's cool, and thanks for the gift!

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello, When and how do we know who we have to exchange bottles with ? Is there a date that you will be drawing names to exchange bottles ? Thanks, Kevin....

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello and thanks peejrey, Is that on Christmas Day ? Also, If there is anything I can do to help, Please send me a Pm as I will help you if I can. Thanks, Kevin...

peejrey

Reaction score
No silly that's tonight! About to draw, REGISTRATION CLOSED

peejrey

Reaction score
HOORAY WE HAVE AN ODD NUMBER...I mean...crap... Here are the match-ups thus far: Lil Digger----------->PrivyCheeseBottleworm--------->nhpharmPA WILL------------>AntlermanGACDIG------------>nydiggerRED Matthews------>FrozenMonkeyFaceReach44------------->EpackageDollarBill------------>CTbottlediggerPeejrey------------->PoisonmottleguyUncleBruce--------->BlackglassCyberdigger-------->BeenDigginDiggin4Togas------>David FertigIBlackVelvet------->BottleRocket [style="background-color: #ff0000;"]IF YOU ARE NOT LISTED PM ME ASAP!!!![/style][style="background-color: #ff0000;"]Members I need addresses from:[/style][style="background-color: #ff0000;"]GACDIG[/style][style="background-color: #ff0000;"]Reach44[/style]

epackage

Reaction score
lil digger said:
So now what?
You wil be sent the name and address on where to send the bottle or bottles for your X-Mas partner, keep an eye out for it....

peejrey

Reaction score
ATTENTION MEMBERSSo like, my software failed, but I did get the PM's out...They may run together, so read the addresses carefully!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky