5th Annual ABN Christmas Bottle Exchange

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

peejrey

Reaction score
The following message has been updated:
***************************************************************************Revised 12/2/13The information will be the same as last year, and as follows:Well ladies and gentlemen, it is upon us again to start our end of the year www.antique-bottles.net christmas bottle exchange again!
I am once again running it, and my hopes are that it will run smoother than last year.
The time frame for getting you name and address in will run from:[style="background-color: #ffffff;"] November 29[/style], to December [style="background-color: #00ffff;"]12th[/style]>([style="background-color: #ff0000;"]REVISED[style="background-color: #ffffff;"])[/style][/style]This will give you about 1 week, 4 days (APPX.)
BEFORE YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE LIST I WILL NEED YOU CURRENT ADDRESS This will make it easier for me in sending the addresses out to people, and making sure everything is organized. If I remember correctly last year, we did not have specific categories, so that will apply this year(IF I AM CORRECT) If not, changes will be made accordingly. Most Important!!1. Send me a PM, or Email-if you prefer: Giving You User-name, Real name, and Address.2. There may be categories this year since we haven't started yet..This will be determined in the weeks to come3. Most Important: HAVE FUN, AND ENJOY THE HOLIDAY SEASON!!!!!!Gotta love caps lockFinal bit~You can start to add yourselves now, or later..I will be needing someone to help if one is available. Please contact me via PM, or Email: Peejrey@gmail.com.

peejrey

Reaction score
2013 ABN Bottle Exchange

[align=center] [/align][align=center][style="background-color: #ffff99;"]WE ARE GOING FOLKS!!![/style][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][style="background-color: #ffff99;"]END DATE TO SIGN UP[/style][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][style="background-color: #ffff99;"]DEC. 12[/style][/align][align=center][style="background-color: #ffffff;"](We have been going since the 29th though)[/style][/align]

peejrey

Reaction score
Re: 2013 ABN Bottle Exchange

Currently signed up:[ol][*]Nydigger[*]David Fertig[*]UncleBruce[*]peejrey[*]PrivyCheese*[/ol]

David Fertig

Reaction score

Can Josh sign up by himself?

peejrey

Reaction score

Yes he can, I'll just make it known when whoever ships to him, they ship it to your address..

PoisonBottleGuy

Reaction score

I just signed up as well! What a great idea! What is the general idea behind this? We send one member a bottle from our collection? Like a secret santa kid of deal... Mike

epackage

Reaction score

PoisonBottleGuy said:
I just signed up as well! What a great idea! What is the general idea behind this? We send one member a bottle from our collection? Like a secret santa kid of deal... Mike

Yes Mike that's the plan, some members send more than one but one is good... In the past jellies. jams, wine and other things have been sent along with the bottles...

peejrey

Reaction score

(Revised)Currently signed up:[ol][*]Nydigger[*]David Fertig[*]UncleBruce[*]epackage[*]peejrey[*]PrivyCheese[*]Josh [*]Poisonbottleguy[*]Nhpharm[*]lil Digger[*]ctBottleDigger[*]Beendiggin*[*]Dollarbill*[*]Reach44**[*]Bottleworm[*]Cyberdigger[*]Red Matthews[*]IBlackVelvet[*]BottleRocket**[*]GACDIG[*]Frozenmonkeyface[*]PA Will[*]Blackglass[/ol][style="background-color: #ffff00;"][**] Means I need to talk with you[/style][style="background-color: #ffff00;"][*] Means I have your info, but need and OK from you..[/style][/b]

epackage

Reaction score

I don't see Epackage on that list my friend...[;)]

peejrey

Reaction score

epackage said:
I don't see Epackage on that list my friend...[;)]
Yes you are, your right above me silly [:D]Just kidding, Your're on!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum