5th Annual ABN Christmas Bottle Exchange

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Re: 2013 ABN Bottle Exchange

PJ you need to contact RED so he knows he's in, the fact there are 2 of these Santa Posts has many members confused, maybe you should delete or lock the other one so everyone sees this one.... You'll see many members asking questions in the other and not seeing this one, might be because it pinned....

RED Matthews

Reaction score

Well - I know I am in and will email my address to you Preston. It was fun and interesting last year. It helps to know what people collect, but I like each piece of glass I look at - especially the ones that have repair marks , or odd making marks. In the hand made glass world marks tell us about the bottle makers skill. I am into a big thing right now, with hand formed internal and external threads - for a blog I am trying to put together.RED Matthews

RED Matthews

Reaction score

OK Preston The address is: 5440 Harrow Terrace, Camelot East, Sarasota,FL, 34241And the handle is Clarence S. Matthews. My better half makes a catty remark out of the name Sylvester - enough said. The program last year resulted in a bottle I will enjoy for years. RED

peejrey

Reaction score

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted or responded, the last couple of days haven't been as stable as I would've liked.. I got your info Red, and thanks for singing up!

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score

I'm in. Sending info now. I may not be able to check the forums a lot but I am in.I don't have any specifics I collect. Just anything pretty and old. Haha :)

peejrey

Reaction score

(Revised)Currently signed up:[ol][*]Nydigger[*]David Fertig[*]UncleBruce[*]epackage[*]peejrey[*]PrivyCheese[*]Josh [*]Poisonbottleguy[*]Nhpharm[*]lil Digger[*]ctBottleDigger[*]Beendiggin[*]Dollarbill[*]Reach44**[*]Bottleworm[*]Cyberdigger[*]Red Matthews[*]IBlackVelvet[*]BottleRocket[*]GACDIG[*]Frozenmonkeyface[*]PA Will[*]Blackglass[*]Diggin4Togas[/ol][style="background-color: #ffff00;"][**] Means I need to talk with you[/style] [ul][*][style="background-color: #ffff00;"] Means I have your info, but need and OK from you..[/style][/ul]

bottlerocket

Reaction score
Just PM'd my info peejrey.Thanks for heading this up.

Dumpdiver

Reaction score
Hey Pee, Would it be posible to unsign me? I'm uncomfortable about receiving gifts so instead I'll be just giving a little something to ABN. Thanks... Don

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp