63 Bottles of Beer on the Wall

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Sleevetrick

Reaction score
I went metal detecting in New Jersey (central) and found an old site in the woods where I guess teenagers went to drink a ton. Found a lot of dirty intact beer bottles and cleaned them. There’s still some tiny dirt in a fair amount. Sixty three bottles in total. Lot of bud bottles. Everything looks to be 70s to early 80s at most.

Any idea if I sold them as a lot how much I might get?

for full gallery

Attachments

• 8A72A511-B559-4387-BD50-5A82FB077E2D.jpeg
    8A72A511-B559-4387-BD50-5A82FB077E2D.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 106

embe

Reaction score
Michelob (2nd from right)

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I went metal detecting in New Jersey (central) and found an old site in the woods where I guess teenagers went to drink a ton. Found a lot of dirty intact beer bottles and cleaned them. There’s still some tiny dirt in a fair amount. Sixty three bottles in total. Lot of bud bottles. Everything looks to be 70s to early 80s at most.

for full gallery

I like that you removed those scumbags garbage. Not sure they have much value except the good deed you did removing them. Seriously, just the shipping alone would be more than they are worth. I commend you buddy!
ROBBYBOBBY64

Nickneff

Reaction score

for full gallery

They make great target practice set them on a fence line great practice that's what I do with them I'm good at it too I remember my first beer LOL

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
They make great target practice set them on a fence line great practice that's what I do with them I'm good at it too I remember my first beer LOL
How many bottle do you think you can get thru if you were to line up the bottles and shot at the end one? What caliber we talking?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Nickneff

Reaction score
How many bottle do you think you can get thru if you were to line up the bottles and shot at the end one? What caliber we talking?
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Well I'm not trying to brag but all of them and I'd use a 9 mm Sig at about 20 yards

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown