63 Bottles of Beer on the Wall

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Nickneff

Reaction score
How many bottle do you think you can get thru if you were to line up the bottles and shot at the end one? What caliber we talking?
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Bottles wasn't my first Hobby guns were I got my first gun when I was 10 my dad bought me a 12 gauge pump shotgun we used to do a lot of hunting and it grew from there. at one time I had 60 guns all kinds of different caliber all the way up to 50 cal but guns are expensive Hobby. when you go shoot them the bigger the caliber the more expensive the bullets are. 50 Cals are probably about $2 a bullet by now at least .but I had a lot of fun learned how to shoot safely and correctly . learn how 2 break my weapons down to clean them thoroughly always remember wherever they guns pointed that's where the bullets going.lol Then I started loving bottles I got bit by the bottle bug 35 years ago and loved it ever since but I still like guns always carrying two like a wallet I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 hoorah

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Bottles wasn't my first Hobby guns were I got my first gun when I was 10 my dad bought me a 12 gauge pump shotgun we used to do a lot of hunting and it grew from there. at one time I had 60 guns all kinds of different caliber all the way up to 50 cal but guns are expensive Hobby. when you go shoot them the bigger the caliber the more expensive the bullets are. 50 Cals are probably about $2 a bullet by now at least .but I had a lot of fun learned how to shoot safely and correctly . learn how 2 break my weapons down to clean them thoroughly always remember wherever they guns pointed that's where the bullets going.lol Then I started loving bottles I got bit by the bottle bug 35 years ago and loved it ever since but I still like guns always carrying two like a wallet I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 hoorah
I joined the town gun club. I used to shoot alot at the indoor firing range. It was behind the police station and I got up to sharp shooter (second bar). We were limited as far as caliber was concerned for safety reasons. Years back some idiot shot a magnum which is not allowed and of course ended up bouncing straight back at him and went through his shoulder. Lucky it wasn't his head!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Nickneff

Reaction score
But what's so sad what I got divorced she took them all no I had to sell them we had a little girl and I had to devote that money to her nothing no more important things in this world than family

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
Hello Nick ;Glad You Picked All Those Bottles Up .I Bet You Get A Little Money For Doing It .At Least You Get The Satisfaction That You Did a Good deed . Just Kidding Nick .Do Any Still Have Labels . I Hope You Are enjoying The Treasure Books . Grace Abounds

Nickneff

Reaction score
Hello Nick ;Glad You Picked All Those Bottles Up .I Bet You Get A Little Money For Doing It .At Least You Get The Satisfaction That You Did a Good deed . Just Kidding Nick .Do Any Still Have Labels . I Hope You Are enjoying The Treasure Books . Grace Abounds
Yes sir very much so thank you call me anytime don't be a stranger have a good evening

willong

Reaction score
Years back some idiot shot a magnum which is not allowed and of course ended up bouncing straight back at him and went through his shoulder. Lucky it wasn't his head!
There is an infamous video on YouTube, and I don't think that it is faked, of a guy firing a .50 caliber rifle from a benchrest at a distant target. The shooter "sent it" and the target sent it back!

Here ya go:

Bohdan

Reaction score
I like that you removed those scumbags garbage. Not sure they have much value except the good deed you did removing them. Seriously, just the shipping alone would be more than they are worth. I commend you buddy!
ROBBYBOBBY64
Why are litterers "scumbags" if the bottles are recent and not, if the bottles are old?

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
There is an infamous video on YouTube, and I don't think that it is faked, of a guy firing a .50 caliber rifle from a benchrest at a distant target. The shooter "sent it" and the target sent it back!

Here ya go:

Hear them...no more of that. It took for him to get one up the side of his head to realize. These are not my true friends!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum