7 OZ ORANGE CRUSH BOTTLE WITH A 1920 PATTEN DATE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

east texas terry

Reaction score
FOUND THIS ORANGE CRUSH BOTTLE WITH A PATTEN DATE OF JULY 20 1920 IN A NEW CREEK TODAY
AND THIS EARLY 1900,S LADY PIN
IMG_1094.JPG
IMG_1097.JPGIMG_1095.JPGIMG_1099.JPGIMG_1093.JPG

mrosman

Reaction score
Hi Terry.... your Mr.Crushy facing left is less common than Mr.Crushy facing right. The embossing on the other side is standard in this family. These left facing Mr.Crushy started off as the standard 6oz. clear, 'krinkly' bottle, but then deviated to larger content, and even a shorter version. There are three variations of the left facing Crushy, with respect to drip from the orange, presence or absence of a number, and size of the font - as well the presence or absence, of a 'footplate'. All are variations, not fully described here.... hang onto that bottle and start collecting Orange Crush..... my book is available... Michael

Attachments

• Cover-3rd..png
    Cover-3rd..png
    416.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 1.41.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 1.41.13 PM.png
    172.3 KB · Views: 98

east texas terry

Reaction score
Hi Terry.... your Mr.Crushy facing left is less common than Mr.Crushy facing right. The embossing on the other side is standard in this family. These left facing Mr.Crushy started off as the standard 6oz. clear, 'krinkly' bottle, but then deviated to larger content, and even a shorter version. There are three variations of the left facing Crushy, with respect to drip from the orange, presence or absence of a number, and size of the font - as well the presence or absence, of a 'footplate'. All are variations, not fully described here.... hang onto that bottle and start collecting Orange Crush..... my book is available... Michael
think you for the info

Nickneff

Reaction score

east texas terry

Reaction score
That type of Orange Crush they are my favorites very attractive soda I have dug lots of those every time I get them I have no problem selling seems like they're very popular and desirable bottle
I DO NOT SELL ANY BOTTLE I DO DISPLAY AT SHOWS YES THEY ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE
BOTTLE JUST THINK THIS BOTTLE IS A HUNDRED YEARS OLD. HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW ONLY BOTTLE THEY WILL BE DIGGING PLASTICE BOTTLE NOT A NICE BOTTLE LIKE THIS ONE
THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY

east texas terry

Reaction score
I DO NOT SELL ANY BOTTLE I DO DISPLAY AT SHOWS YES THEY ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE
BOTTLE JUST THINK THIS BOTTLE IS A HUNDRED YEARS OLD. HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW ONLY BOTTLE THEY WILL BE DIGGING PLASTICE BOTTLE NOT A NICE BOTTLE LIKE THIS ONE
THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY
HERE IS THE ORANGE CRUSH BOTTLE THEY WILL BE DIGGING IN THE FUTURE WHAT A BIG DIFFERENT A HUNDRED YEARS MAKE,S
IMG_1300.JPG

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18