7up- 1953-1986 Canada

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
was looking thru some sold listings on ebay and came across a 7 up swim bottle from Quebec i had never seen before , from Sorel Quebec . which is a small city on st lawrence river near Montreal , sort of a surprise it be big enough to have had own bottle

" P.E Nadeau , Sorel Que " on back

7up-sorelquebec.jpg
7up-sorelquebec1.jpg

tsims

Reaction score
I have an extra 7oz 7up white shield on neck with NANAIMO bottling if anyone is short for their collection. Very good condition. I am on Vancouver Island

RCO

Reaction score
i haven't posted anything new here for a while , the other day came across a local history book from North Ontario the town of New Liskeard .

mentions some of the bottlers in the town , specifically " Bastien Beverages " which it says bottled and distributed pepsi and orange crush products for that area . also said they did " 7 up " for that area too . they had a relatively small plant but it had been enlarged several times over the years and had 11 employees . never seen a bottle marked New Liskeard but is a number from Northern Ontario so couldn't rule out the possibility there was one at some point in time .

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis