7up- 1953-1986 Canada

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
Definitely a 70's cap...could have been from that bottle.

might of been from that bottle , not sure what other 7 up bottles were found there I can't seem to find a picture of them but know they were different than the nice acl one I found this year , feel like they had caps though and were missing paper label

RCO

Reaction score
already mentioned the Halifax Nova Scotia 7 up bottle but saw this picture on ebay of one for sale and I think its a lot nicer , its on ebay a seller from Europe posted it but bottle is from atlantic Canada

halifax-7upN.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
found this on the weekend in a large dump , somehow it had survived , couple other similar 7 up cans nearby and they had mostly rusted away . somewhat uncommon to find cans from this era in the wild that haven't mostly rusted by now

not sure of the exact years when it was used , would assume late 80's , the artwork on can has a date of 1985 , the red paint has mostly faded away but green and white still there

whats odd is its 7 up but raspberry flavoured called " raspberry chill " , never had or heard of raspberry flavoured 7 up before , would have to assume this was a very short lived trial product that didn't generate enough sales to justify keeping , in general I don't think raspberry flavoured pop is that common compared to other berries like cherry or cranberry flavours

DSC03037.JPG
DSC03037.JPG
DSC03037.JPG
DSC03040.JPG

Canadacan

Reaction score
That came into play in Canada right around 89-93 I believe, I have a Fido dido calendar stashed..can't recall the year, maybe 1990.
There was a whole series of cans, 8 or so..and there was also an orange chill flavor. I have all this stuff packed away.
Hard to believe it's coming up on 30 years soon!

RCO

Reaction score
That came into play in Canada right around 89-93 I believe, I have a Fido dido calendar stashed..can't recall the year, maybe 1990.
There was a whole series of cans, 8 or so..and there was also an orange chill flavor. I have all this stuff packed away.
Hard to believe it's coming up on 30 years soon!

there was a very rusted Orange chill can nearby , could seen the orange slice and 7 up logo that was about it . I haven't found any of the other fido dido cans , don't imagine many have survived well in the outdoors

was this the only time 7 up ever did a raspberry flavour ? don't recall anything similar . can recall a couple different attempts at tropical or citrus flavours but the raspberry one seems more unique

Canadacan

Reaction score
there was a very rusted Orange chill can nearby , could seen the orange slice and 7 up logo that was about it . I haven't found any of the other fido dido cans , don't imagine many have survived well in the outdoors

was this the only time 7 up ever did a raspberry flavour ? don't recall anything similar . can recall a couple different attempts at tropical or citrus flavours but the raspberry one seems more unique
I think this was the only time they did that flavor. There was a cherry flavor as well, at least in the USA...I don't remember if it was in Canada.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown