7up Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hogwild

Reaction score
I found a green 7oz 7up bottle with 3 bubbles on the left side of the 7 UP logo 3 bubbles right side and one bottom center can someone give me some information.

Ken_Riser

Reaction score
I found a green 7oz 7up bottle with 3 bubbles on the left side of the 7 UP logo 3 bubbles right side and one bottom center can someone give me some information.
My grandfather retired after 40 years Columbus Ohio I have about every bottle ever made especially Ohio State since I was born a buckeye got a pic I'm curious about it I also have every can or ad they sold like the can collections I'm real curious thought I had all

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Jbeas31

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Hogwild.

I believe they are rare, but not necessarily overly valuable to most collectors. Especially depending on condition.
I collect 7up bottles and have only seen a handful of them for sale online. Ive been collecting for 3 years now and just acquired one of the bottles with the 3-1-3 bubble pattern.
I paid around $20 for mine on ebay.

They appear to have only been produced at the southern California 7up plants, Los Angeles and San Bernadino.
These bottles also appear to be 6 1/2 oz bottles instead of 7oz bottles. Making them more unique.

Here is another forum discussing these bottles.
Member Iggyworf also owns one.

https://www.antique-bottles.net/showthread.php?687649-7up-7-bubble-variation!

Here is my bottle

IMG_9722.jpg IMG_9723.jpg

If you have any questions message me here or at jbeasley3174@yahoo.com

Last edited:

RCO

Reaction score

some more info might help , such as a picture or what city is listed on the back , it does appear to be somewhat unusual

iggyworf

Reaction score
Yes! Very nice. They are unusual. Please post some pics of your bottle.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora