7up Vancouver B.C.-Country Club Beverages Company Limited.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tsims

Reaction score
Yeah that's a great U7P aka 7UP bottle. I collect 7up's and don't have one like that. Great score.
I just acquired 4 of these bottles if you are interested in one, just not sure how viable to ship from Canada to Michigan.
CIMG3354.JPG

Attachments

• CIMG3353.JPG
    CIMG3353.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:

tsims

Reaction score
Well today I sort of hit pay dirt!!!..stopped in at one my favorite shops and found this embossed 28oz...or it may even be a 30oz? 7up bottle.I've never come across this size in all my years so I decided to take it home....one day maybe I'll find the label to go with it.It is a Dominion glass bottle from the Red Cliff Alberta plant and is dated 1945.In all honesty I thought I'd find a 7oz ACL 8bubble before I found this gem![;)] [attachment=7up-2.jpg] [attachment=7up-3.jpg] [attachment=7up-1.jpg]
Would you mind me asking what you paid for this bottle at the store? I have 4 of them i just came in to possession of and thinking of selling all but one likely.

tsims

Reaction score
Well today I sort of hit pay dirt!!!..stopped in at one my favorite shops and found this embossed 28oz...or it may even be a 30oz? 7up bottle.I've never come across this size in all my years so I decided to take it home....one day maybe I'll find the label to go with it.It is a Dominion glass bottle from the Red Cliff Alberta plant and is dated 1945.In all honesty I thought I'd find a 7oz ACL 8bubble before I found this gem![;)] [attachment=7up-2.jpg] [attachment=7up-3.jpg] [attachment=7up-1.jpg]
Hi, If you ever run across the labels let me know please, I have 4 of these bottles as well from Country Club beverages U7P embossed neck. There were found under an OLD house on a property.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smootian