Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

8 oz Orange Crush bottle from Canada

mrosman

Jan 27, 2016
That grouping of bottles, clear, Krinkly, with Reg., Regd ,TMRG, - Aug.21, 1921 and 1922 are a special group, written up in my book p.40-44. These bottle were the Canadian equivalent of the American, classic non-Ward's bottle. They were all 6oz. They were Canadian as evidenced on the base - a 'D' in a diamond or a 'C' in a triangle - two Canadian bottle manufacturers. No city identified on any. The TMRG appeared 1920-1924 in Canada only - again two dates, 1921 and 1922. Also a rare bottle with a number embossed under the 6 Fl.Ozs. on the front.

Burkenhill

Dec 29, 2015
That grouping of bottles, clear, Krinkly, with Reg., Regd ,TMRG, - Aug.21, 1921 and 1922 are a special group, written up in my book p.40-44. These bottle were the Canadian equivalent of the American, classic non-Ward's bottle. They were all 6oz. They were Canadian as evidenced on the base - a 'D' in a diamond or a 'C' in a triangle - two Canadian bottle manufacturers. No city identified on any. The TMRG appeared 1920-1924 in Canada only - again two dates, 1921 and 1922. Also a rare bottle with a number embossed under the 6 Fl.Ozs. on the front.
Please tell me how to get a copy of your book.

Gramr

May 4, 2020
Vancouver island BC
Thanks for info. As a member pointed out canada imported a lot of bottles so l would guess the ones we made are "rare" I'm guessing a American drink with a "D" on bottom is worth looking into.

mrosman

Jan 27, 2016

Canadacan

Sep 21, 2014
British Columbia
Hi Ivan... I am grateful always for your contributions.... as you know I keep close contact with Ron. I was fascinated to see your pictures of the brown Mae West bottles, which were never used. Regards, Michael
Thank you sir!....I'm honored to have been able to contribute and be featured in your book.
Yes I try to touch base with Ron every few months....he too was surprised by these brown Mae West samples.
Cheers, Ivan

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olaf66