a bottle in front of me

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jblaylock

Reaction score
I hate to post this, but I'm not sure what to do.

Does anyone here know or ever done business with Ebay member "abottleinfrontofme"? I was lucky enough to win a paper label Louisville KY Pepsi bottle from him, but he's never responded or shipped it and it's been almost a month. He had great feedback, a member since 2001, and recent positive transactions. I really want the bottle...not my money back. I've sent about 10 messages to himand I don't get a response. Anyone ever done business with this seller, or actually know who it is? Thanks for any help. This bottle is very important to me.

celerycola

Reaction score
You need to file a claim before the month runs out. If he's honest it will prod him to make good on the sale. If not time is running out to get your money back.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: celerycola

You need to file a claim before the month runs out. If he's honest it will prod him to make good on the sale. If not time is running out to get your money back.
Ditto

jblaylock

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: reach44

Either they forgot somehow, are scamming you, or they died. [8|]

I did open a case on it. I'm still holding on that I will get the bottle...but it's the later I'm afraid of.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
That happens. I've bought things I thought were a lost cause and a month later they would arrived. Once I got the item, a refund, an apology and a note thanking me for not taking action in the box.
The note stated his wife's mom passed and the had to fly out and make arrangements.
I was so happy with the item I returned the refund.

M.C.Glass

Reaction score
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy... [:D]

jblaylock

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

That happens. I've bought things I thought were a lost cause and a month later they would arrived. Once I got the item, a refund, an apology and a note thanking me for not taking action in the box.
The note stated his wife's mom passed and the had to fly out and make arrangements.
I was so happy with the item I returned the refund.

Yeah, I'm still holding out on this. I likely never see another one of these in the shape this one it is and I was so so excited when I won it...it's been a frustrating month of waiting.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94