Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

A Couple of Nice Orange Crushes

Canadacan

Sep 21, 2014
British Columbia
Thanks everyone! Canadacan, that's a good thought, I suppose it could be Mexican. There's no other writing or anything besides the Orange Crush on both sides, so I guess the only way to tell would be to identify the makers mark on the base.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any idea what the large amber ones usually sell for? I don't think I've ever actually seen one for sale. Thanks!
Yes I checked the makers mark catalog and did not see anything, a few similar but from the wrong era. I would guess that 26oz Canadian amber would go for $200-500. Several years ago I had a chance at one but just wasn't flush enough, the price was 175.

Oh I do have the clear Canadian one though :)

20170227_131310.jpg

Last edited:

bubbas dad

Mar 30, 2005
South Carolina, USA
i haven't kept up with the values but around 5 or 6 years ago the 26 oz amber mae west crush bottle were going for around $800 and up for one in like new condition. not sure about recent values. i never could afford one for my collection.

ACLbottles

Jul 9, 2013
Athens, Texas
i haven't kept up with the values but around 5 or 6 years ago the 26 oz amber mae west crush bottle were going for around $800 and up for one in like new condition. not sure about recent values. i never could afford one for my collection.
Wow, that's insane! I never would've expected them to go for that much. Thank you and Canadacan both for the info!

mrosman

Jan 27, 2016
Have seen a lot of O.C. bottles over the years, but never with the print that appears on the brown bottle... perhaps it is Mexican, but still have not seen it amongst my Mexican bottles in the past. The embossing on the base does not appear similar to the 'standard' Dominion Glass. Very unusual... please give us any followup.
Michael

ACLbottles

Jul 9, 2013
Athens, Texas
Have seen a lot of O.C. bottles over the years, but never with the print that appears on the brown bottle... perhaps it is Mexican, but still have not seen it amongst my Mexican bottles in the past. The embossing on the base does not appear similar to the 'standard' Dominion Glass. Very unusual... please give us any followup.
Michael
Michael, I haven't found anything out about it yet, but if I do I'll be sure post it.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lydiafair37