A fellow collector selling continued...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JKL

Reaction score
Here are a few more of the bottles I picked up from the collector selling.
Proud to own these.
The Cleco bottle seems to be pretty rare. Date code looks to be 1947. On the back they describe the flavours. One is Dr Pep (Not Dr Pepper) see the picture of the back of the bottle.
The Mitchell Beverages looks to date 1951
Vitality looks to be 1958 or 1968
Delta bottle is Consumers Glass but I can't make out a date.
Munro looks like 1958
IMG_0259.JPG
IMG_0260.JPG
IMG_0262.JPG

RCO

Reaction score
have a couple of those bottles , this collector had some interesting stuff , don't have the Mitchell Beverages but have seen it before .

do have a Cleco , not as nice as that one though . not really sure if its that rare , seen them online before . Bernard Beverages was a larger bottler from Toronto

have a Delta too , not sure of the exact date either , its not listed in any of the bottle books for some odd reason . but always felt 50's or early 60's

vitality another bottler I'm very familiar with , been to Petawawa many times over the years , have a couple acl bottles and embossed bottles too , they were located in a small town but seem to have been one of the main bottlers in Renfrew county area and lasted into the 70's or maybe even 80's not sure

JKL

Reaction score
RCO, thanks for the info.
Picked up others that aren't rare but I didn't have them. I have a Sutherlands Ginger Ale but this one is Sutherland's Beverage. The Dominion 7oz has great graphics. I have that bottle in the quart and the clear version in 3 sizes.
Morris out of Kingston another bottle I didn't have.
The Munro green bottles are nice too.
Just cool to have them.

Attachments

• IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0287.JPG
    958.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    905.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0281.JPG
    IMG_0281.JPG
    931.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0275.JPG
    IMG_0275.JPG
    882.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0278.JPG
    IMG_0278.JPG
    927.6 KB · Views: 90

RCO

Reaction score
I'm not sure if some of those are that common , the dominion dry ginger ale is neat , not sure I've seen it before in that size , seen several other dominion ginger ale bottles in 7 oz and there usually not that common , I have one for an odd diet drink they made

seen several Morris beverages bottles from Kingston but I haven't seen it in that bottle , others were in slightly smaller bottles . most of the bottles I have in that 10 oz design aren't that common or easy to find , so thinking it might not be a common one

not at all familiar with munro , book says its from Windsor , so not one I've really seen before

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi