A Few Canadian Bottles from Victoria ~ Vancouver Island

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

waterman

Reaction score
Here's some Canadian beers found in the "Gorge" several years back.
River Pictures (287).JPG
River Pictures (289).JPG
River Pictures (291).JPG

Attachments

• River Pictures (292).JPG
    River Pictures (292).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 150

woods_walker

Reaction score
Wow those are awesome! Congratulations on the great finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Eye poppers for sure. I'm glad to see our northern kin folk collecting embossed beers. The vast majority of Canadian bottle posts here from are for ACL and Deco sodas.

waterman

Reaction score
Uncle Bruce ~ nice to have your response. beautiful is as beautiful does...….B.C. Bottles are just that....beautiful!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Those are some fantastic finds! Makes me nostalgic for the island, I used to live out there. Never found any of those, but they were all ones that I wanted.

Eye poppers for sure. I'm glad to see our northern kin folk collecting embossed beers. The vast majority of Canadian bottle posts here from are for ACL and Deco sodas.

A lot of Canada doesn't really have much in the way of nice embossed beers like these. BC is the only province to really get that many of them for some reason. Other provinces will have one or two here and there, but the vast majority of beer was sold in slick bottles. I think there are some provinces which don't have a single embossed beer out there.

waterman

Reaction score
CanadianBottles I nearly moved there many moons ago......I only know Victoria. What lovely people. What a lovely place.

tsims

Reaction score
They are really nice, love the colour with the sun coming through. I collect some Vancouver island bottles and really like them as well. I have a Phoenix bottle but not with the embossed bird, yours is a beauty. The Union brewing has been on my list for awhile now. My favourite beer that i have is actually really plain, it's a large bottle and just says BC Breweries at the side near the bottom but it's a beautiful ruby black and i love, love the colour.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum