A few more yesterday

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I've found some broken milk jugs before , would usually keep them if there local and one I haven't found yet . if there rare still make neat example pieces , with the hope I'd eventually find a nicer one

Reactions: Csa

Bottle_lady

Reaction score
I recently dug my first milk bottle that has the date code of 33 surrounding the E code. Most of the ones I have dug are from late 20’s with the two digit code elsewhere on the base. This TREH is from a dairy in Hoboken, NJ Harper Wieboldt that I can’t find anything about other than a brief mention in an old paper. Solving the mysteries is half the enjoyment. View attachment 223441View attachment 223442
Love it!!! I posted mine in the Glens Falls Facebook page because like you, I found no info on the dairy. The family of the dairy still live here, on the property and are sharing great stories! Maybe you can find info on social media as well?

Reactions: Csa

hemihampton

Reaction score
Ironically - I saved it because I knew you looked for them - BUT - I saved the one you can’t read (duh!)
No worries - I will be back many times. Will bring back a couple others I found

The good news is as long as it has a little patch or little bit of visible paint good chance I can tell you what it is & Identify. Maybe wash the dirt off it & e-mail me a pic of it with small color patch showing to hemihampton@wowway.com THANKS, LEON.

sandchip

Reaction score
Pretty cool dump we found on state land yesterday...

Nice finds. Don't mean to be a spoilsport, but I'm surprised that nobody here has mentioned that it's a bad idea to dig on state or federal land. Either one could land you in jail.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18