Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

a few of my finds here in ottawa,ontario Canada

Bytown digger

Canadian digger
Jan 29, 2020
ottawa,ontario Canada
hi kinda new i started a few years back when i stumbled upon a cpl old dump sites and took a break but ready to start again this summer.
a lot of stoppers
1st bottle embossed on all 4 sides

Attachments

CanadianBottles

May 24, 2014
Nice finds! I like those cobalt poisons. That long thin bottle is pretty interesting, I assume you're right about it being perfume but it's not like any perfume that I've ever seen before. Must have been something pretty fancy! Might have been a bottle that was supposed to be reused rather than a product bottle.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
your definitely into an older dump , based on the type of items you found there , 1900's > 1910 era , although a lot of those dump sites have things in them from different time periods so it can be tough to date things

DeepSeaDan

Jun 9, 2013
hi kinda new i started a few years back when i stumbled upon a cpl old dump sites and took a break but ready to start again this summer.
a lot of stoppers
1st bottle embossed on all 4 sides
Hi B-TD!
I see you got yourself a NR & L Eclectic Oil! Probably the most common bottle ever produced ( I have a dozen or so! ), but they shine up real nice! Great as a gift for someone who appreciates old glass. You’ve made a great start! Best of luck on your future hunts!

DSD

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Terry05