A fun day of DIGGING

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Wow! Amazing finds!

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk
I think that HORSESHOE we dug right off the start brought us good luck.
horseshoe.jpg

Last edited:

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Dirty Little Diggers, Ian and Chris are very nice people. UncleBruce straight from the hole! Looking forward to their video. That shot of you and Ian with the probe and Sanborn map is a classic.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Try digging alone in Detroit Mexican Gang Territory (latin counts, ect) surrounded by burnt down crack houses & burnt Hot Cars. And Yes, a Dead Body once found in Alley before our Arrival. LEON.
I hope you're finding stuff you can retire on,if you make it. I'm digging a mile from the west side in Chicago, when I walk out of the woods,it doesn't matter who it is they pick up their steps really fast.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Nice finds! Always a good day when you're digging local druggist bottles is a good one. I don't recognize that cough and cold cure either, any idea if it's a particularly hard to find one? Beautiful marbles too. And are those two coins you found?

Screwtop

Reaction score
Top notch finds! I like the pharmacy bottles. ;)

I like the Laxol and Mason jar, the jar has a beautiful color to it! I found a Laxol bottle before, so that's why it caught my eye.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Nice finds! Always a good day when you're digging local druggist bottles is a good one. I don't recognize that cough and cold cure either, any idea if it's a particularly hard to find one? Beautiful marbles too. And are those two coins you found?
We dug three of the cure and the one pictured was the only one not broken. I like the embossed town druggist bottles also. The Q PHARMACY was a first. No one around here has ever seen this variation. The little tray the marbles are on is actually a toy china saucer. We came up with 10 buttons and the two other things are not coins, but some type of poreclain or glass lid insert. I guess those were used inside bottle caps. Alas no coins.

Last edited:

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Top notch finds! I like the pharmacy bottles. ;)

I like the Laxol and Mason jar, the jar has a beautiful color to it! I found a Laxol bottle before, so that's why it caught my eye.
We dug the Mason jar with its white glass lid still on it. The metal band was corroded off, but I've got several of those to replace it. I actually was in the hole when we pulled the Laxol out. It is an impressive bottle for the color alone.

Csa

Reaction score
Very nice finds. Is that mason jar color what they call a “cornflower“ blue. It’s pretty stunning. Does that color in a quart size make it at all rare?
Great stuff

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum