Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

A good haul!

Catcat16

Feb 26, 2020
Goldsboro MD
I found some cool bottles yesterday and wanted to share/ see if anyone recognized any of the obvious mystery bottles. I even found a old (probably not super old) Yingling bottle. I had no idea that company was old like that. My favorites have to be of course my mini bottles as well as the crazy cool hutch bottle I’ve never seen before in near mint condition. I also love the weird aqua with the strange symbol on it.

Attachments

Sarasota941

Jan 10, 2016
Sarasota
Fantastic! That is awesome. Love the mug base hutch , what are the letters on the hutch? Getting some digging time starting Thursday at midnight and supposed to be for 30 days in our state.

Catcat16

Feb 26, 2020
Goldsboro MD
Fantastic! That is awesome. Love the mug base hutch , what are the letters on the hutch? Getting some digging time starting Thursday at midnight and supposed to be for 30 days in our state.
Ohhhh so that’s what it’s called. I was calling it an octagon base for lack of knowing what it was haha! I’ve NEVER seen one before!
So the front has a really gorgeous “P E” in a neat font. The bottom of the bottle says the same. The back of the bottle is embossed “ Pebner bottler Wil, Del” it’s really nice looking. I’ve got maybe 6 or so of the hutch bottles but this is the only one that looks like this and it’s aqua. In great condition with the metal thingy in tact. Can’t find anything online about it saddly tho :/

Catcat16

Feb 26, 2020
Goldsboro MD
Nice haul indeed! That Everett & Barron is a shoe dressing bottle.

Oh nice! Thanks for the info. So this is the only bottle I’ve found that I’m not sure if it’s a screw or cork top lol. It doesn’t have the usual screw that circles up the base that im used to. What’s your thoughts?

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fjones1978