A Little About Myself

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

plass65

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, just an FYI, your #2 bottle is actually referred to as a "Glass Can" or "Handy", Stubby's were a little earlier and a different shape bottle. Cool that you found a pint size, I collect Glass Cans and "Packie" style beer bottles and have found hundreds of Glass Cans here in northeast Ohio, but none have been in pint size as of yet. I'm surprised I haven't found any yet, they must not have been very common here I guess. Here's a picture of a Stubby for reference.View attachment 246251
Thank you! I'm starting to read and browse the identification tools on sha.org. There is still a ton I have to learn! Hopefully with the help from this awesome community and sha.org, it won't be to hard or take to long.
Also, that is a sweet bottle! What's the year on it? If you don't mind me asking.

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
Thank you! I'm starting to read and browse the identification tools on sha.org. There is still a ton I have to learn! Hopefully with the help from this awesome community and sha.org, it won't be to hard or take to long.
Also, that is a sweet bottle! What's the year on it? If you don't mind me asking.
It was just a random image I posted, but it would be mid to late thirty's.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado