A loss

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Angelpeace

Reaction score
Seems that when things go wrong, this is one of the first places we come. You all have always been there for us and we know that. That is why I'm taking the time right now between my tears to ask that everyone here please keep us and Jamie's sister's family in your prayers. Her husband, Dean, had a massive heart attack this morning. They worked on him for a long time, but he didn't make it. His son called a few minutes ago. Jamie is in shock right now. We're trying to figure out a way to get to get to his sister in North Carolina. She lives a little over 8 hours from here and our car isn't running. We've tried to reach Jamie's daughters, but one has changed her phone number and the other is so busy that we don't know when we'll hear from her. My sister is trying to work out something, but we really need our friends to start a massive prayer chain here. Jamie is devastated. Dean was like a brother to him. We are so worried about his sister. His nephew said that she can't even talk right now, and she has never recovered from the deaths of her parents. This is going to be so much harder on her. Thank you in advance, dear friends. We appreciate all of you, more than you will ever know.

epackage

Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you all...

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Thinking of you Jamie and Nina, I hope the situation is getting better for both of you. I will be saying prayers for your loved one . Sorry for the loss of your family member please keep us updated.

Angelpeace

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Can't sleep. Jamie's been so upset. We're still trying to work out a way to get there, but I know that the Lord handles things in his own time, so I'm leaving it with him. We appreciate your prayers. Thanks again, so very much.

sandchip

Reaction score
Mighty sorry to hear about this and will definitely be praying for you all.

glass man

Reaction score
DEAN WOOD 1946-2013..A GREAT HUSBAND..A GREAT DAD..A GREAT BROTHER [More of a brother then a "brother in law"]

A FELLOW BOTTLE COLLECTOR!

THANK YA'LL. JAMIE & NINA

epackage

Reaction score
May he rest in peace and may your family find comfort in the good times you all had together while he was here...

glass man

Reaction score
YEP JIM..when I think of him there is nothing but good memories...so that sure helps..JAMIE

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp