A past bottle place

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
There was a place on Martin Rd. Here in Clarence, Ny that I used to go to that had quite a few bottles. The site of a former farm, complete with collapsed barn with bottles and shards laying all around. Unfortunately, 2 years ago it was plowed over and 2 houses were built on the lot (LOT of sprawl out here). There were still shards of glass and fruit jar lids after the land was plowed over. Too bad, since there was some kind of privy or well on the property that I'm sure had some nice bottles in it, since there were BIM necks in it...

Stuff I found there:

1.ABM Peruna Bottle-
Actually found by a friend, it was laying sticking half-way out of the ground next to the barn, and he just pulled it out of the ground whole. Amazing how it sat like that undisturbed for 90 years.....

2. Amthyst Carters ink- Also found by a friend, this one was in the hole, which I think may have been a well.

3. 1950's or 60's pill jar- Actually found sticking out of the dirt after the land was plowed

4. 1920's or 30's screw-top Cosmetic- Accidentally broke this one, found in a ditch in front of the property.

5. 1920's Stanford's Horse Radish- Belive it or not, found lying next to the street in front of the property. Nice shape too.

6.DOZENS of BIM necks- If only they were whole!!!!

Too bad I didn't have a chance to look around for more, before the land was developed. Oh well, too late...[&o]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75