A QUICK RED ROCK COLA QUESTION

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rick3355

Reaction score
I work and Knoxville, Tennessee as a plumber. And as I was digging, I found a red rock root beer. Model that looks like Carnival Glass. However, I think it's just a coating on the glass when I clean it tries to flake off. Does anyone know how old does bottle of might be? Also, how do I clean it? Do not want to take the fake carnival glass look away from it.

SODABOB

Reaction score
Rick

Please post a photo of the bottle - that will help determine its condition and what type of cleaning it might need.

Thanks and welcome aboard

Bob

rick3355

Reaction score
Rick

Please post a photo of the bottle - that will help determine its condition and what type of cleaning it might need.

Thanks and welcome aboard

Bob
I have the bottle soaking at the moment. I have seen pictures. Of the ginger ale but none of the Red Rock root beer bottled in Knoxville, Tennessee. Will post a picture? In a little while.

greenbay1108

Reaction score
I recent acquired a red rock bottle, ridged on the sides embossed red rock company and can"t find what year it is. bottle was made by chattanooga glass and 7 1/2 OUNCES on bottom don't know what year they went to the acl labels

greenbay1108

Reaction score
also have a clear embossed orange crush clear bottle from tifton, ga. 7 ounce --what year did they go to amber

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum