A rather interesting day

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

IRISH

Reaction score
We can (and I do) still have guns, but they are limited as to what we can have on a given licence, a licence for any longarms other than semi-autos and pump shotguns (we can have pump rifles) is not hard to get, semi's and pistols are VERY hard to get and you need a good reason for them ("I want one" is not good enough [:eek:] ).
The licence for swords is now in I think [:mad:] .

There is a noticeable amount more of Foxes and Deer around now, it may well have a lot to do with less people shooting.

drjhostetters

Reaction score
Diginit....

While scrolling this post I found your pic of a very, very , very beautiful bottle..and you call it nothing fancy???? Please read my post to your brain teaser....I have decided to become very serious about perserving our lost "glass bottle" era...and this isn't a slam against you...I reread it and it kinda sounds like that but it isn't meant that way at all...I guess I am just an old softie and I admire the beauty of the lost art of bottle making, and maybe I'm wrong but I want everyone of us bottle collectors to realize what we are striving to perserve.(nay..what we must perserve!) Sorry if I sound wishy washy...but when you're almost 60 and have seen so many of our freedoms and our way of life threatened and our "homemade..use it up, wear it out....make do or do without" way of life change to a throw-away society it saddens me....sorry guess I went off the deep end...

Keep on diggin' and keep on perserving...The Doc...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora