A very different crock jug found at a estate sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

east texas terry

Reaction score
Hit a jack pot on crock jug & bottle this is a Hicks Rubber Inc. Waco Texas
IMG_1326.JPG
IMG_1328.JPGIMG_1331.JPGIMG_1329.JPGIMG_1320.JPGexas

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
You got the lid too. So many times I love the crock but the lid is missing. I have too many wooden make shift lids. I'm looking for a chamber pot with original lid. Most I see have a crack somewhere on them. They are other than that perfect. I guess that is the norm for alot chamber pots.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Last edited:

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
For all the young whipper snappers out there--Around where I come from that two handled moonstone jar is often called a "master crapper.":) The lucky designee collected the entire family's output the next morning into it before disposing of the contents outside. Often they are somewhat larger.--CT Len

Wildcat Wrangling Kat

Reaction score
For all the young whipper snappers out there--Around where I come from that two handled moonstone jar is often called a "master crapper.":) The lucky designee collected the entire family's output the next morning into it before disposing of the contents outside. Often they are somewhat larger.--CT Len

That’s funny ,there! I remember grandma had a 2 seater.... as little kids, my cousins and I thought grandma was ahead of her time, and we had much to learn! What we learned was grandma hated it and burned it to the ground about a week after grandpa died! Really kewl, being 6 and watching gram burn the two seater to the ground! She was so cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Don't the lids on a chamber pot extend over lip more. Looks like a cookie jar. But I wouldn't want any of the prementioned moonstone cookies.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

buriedtreasuretime

Reaction score
That’s funny ,there! I remember grandma had a 2 seater.... as little kids, my cousins and I thought grandma was ahead of her time, and we had much to learn! What we learned was grandma hated it and burned it to the ground about a week after grandpa died! Really kewl, being 6 and watching gram burn the two seater to the ground! She was so cool.

On the other hand my grandmas wouldn’t let grandpas use the indoor toilet in the day only at night after he took his barn boots and clothes off in the garage before coming into the house with cow manure on his boots. He was a grade B dairyman and it was my grandparents that got mom and my siblings interested in bottles.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora